Today is the 34th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. Bloggers are supposed to unite for a day of activism for choice.
Why this blog? Because choosing not to choose is still a choice.
Here are some other great choices:
1. fertileHOPE A nonprofit organization dedicated to cancer patients faced with infertility. This is a fantastic site with lots of great information for people who want fertility preservation options while undergoing cancer treatments.
2. the American Fertility Association This group believes that when it comes to building families, there are endless possibilities. These guys want to see the day when the word "infertility" becomes obsolete.
3. The International Premature Ovarian Failure Association Exactly what it says: info and support for women
4. Surrogacy Solutions This group helps families grow who cannot do so alone. They use egg donation and surrogacy to help grow these families. They provide emotional support to all involved.
5. Adoption and Adoption are two different websites with information on just that.
6. Cord Blood Donor Foundation Donate your baby's cord blood to cure other people of awful diseases.
7. Planned Parenthood Planned Parenthood health centers offer high-quality sexual and reproductive health care, including family planning, gynecological care, STI/STD testing and treatment, pregnancy testing, and abortion services.
I do the shopping...
10 hours ago