Monday, May 08, 2006

to fly or not to fly

And the other tragedy is that my special ink pen died today. It's true that I have oodles of other pens to pick from, but my special purple ink pen had sentimental value that all those other pens can't even touch.

It was a 2nd street special, and the only one like it in OKC. Maybe this Christmas my Peanut will be someone with special powers who will be able to procure me a new special purple pen.

Speaking of special powers, updates to the radiation poll (blue box to the right) include a total of 79 votes to date. If you remember, the special power which wins will be the one I request from my endocrinologist prior to taking the radiation treatment next week. We have a total of 80 votes: in the lead are Flying (like Superman) with 24 votes, Jedi-like powers (like Yoda) with 20 votes, and Telepathy (like Professor X) with 18 votes. If you haven't voted yet, or if you want to vote again, you have less than a week to make those numbers change! Rock the vote already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm afraid to admit that I'm STILL not seeing this big, poll box that's supposed to appear somewhere on this page. Maybe I should view the site in IE...?

bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

Gad, no. Get Firefox. You should be able to see it then.

genderist said...

If I had known it would be this complicated I would have made a pie chart out of construction paper instead.

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I am really glad to see someone with just as big of an office supply fetish as myself! Rock On! And sorry for the loss.

genderist said...

A girl and her scotch tape are not easily parted.