Thursday, May 25, 2006

monopoly

The Hater and his friend claimed the computers last night, which left me unable to post an update about the first day back to work. Not that it was particularly exciting...

I hadn't been there long before my coworkers wanted to tell me about all of the inter- and intra- office squabbles and dilemmas. Apparently drama waits for no man, but I was both glad to hear that none of it really concerned me and that nobody thought it was important enough to call me at home for a play-by-play phone tag of other people's personal problems. Quite frankly, my dear Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

I think I made it through the day on little more than the drive to do it. I was exhausted by the time I came home. I cheered for Taylor and went to bed with intentions to read, but sleep quickly found the better of me.

It was definitely a Monday in Wednesday's disguise. But that makes today Wednesday for me... and tomorrow remains Friday. It should even up by the weekend.

(disguise: probably the worst word to use when teaching phonics; where would I be without dictionary.com or google?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. Superwomen can crash. VM

Anonymous said...

Yay! Cheer for Taylor!

I agree with VM -- take it easy, dear. :)