Thursday, May 18, 2006

from within the abyss

I'm tired today, but doing okay. My throat's just a litle tender, but nothing that a couple of advil can't handle. I'm sucking on lemon drops to keep the radiation from setting up house in my salivary glands -- and chewing lots of gum -- drinking lots of water.

I'm waiting on sheets to get out of the dryer so I can remake my bed and take a nap. Did I mention that I'm tired?... I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck, but only one pulling a single load instead of a double transfer, which is nice.

Just wanted to let you know that everything's still coming up roses.

3 comments:

Kate Mc said...

Things look swell...
Things look great...
gonna have the whole world on a plate...
Starting here, starting now
Honey everything's coming up roses...

(Not that I have a bit of a thing for show tunes).

Glad to hear you're doing all right, albeit a little tired. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* We'll be around to keep you company whenever you need it, G. :)