Wednesday, May 03, 2006

mischevious

Today at work I did something very exciting, even for my repertoire of sneaky feats. This afternoon some of my coworkers were questioning each other, wondering who did the thing that I'd done on my lunch break. I questioned along with them, and even mentioned more names to question in the future. Oh who could it have been?

It's been so long since I pulled off a sneaky thing, especially at work, that it was all I could do to keep from giggling or dropping my game face. Oh, yeah.

And the best part about it? The tease involved something that I wrote, that everybody decided was "too well written" to have been anybody in our office. It's nice to know I've still got it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You SNEAKY THING you! ;)

And by "it" do you mean you've still got writing talent (of course) or you're still mischievous?

Molly Jane said...

Both baby, both.