Sunday, March 11, 2007

we quiz you with our quiz

Guess which one belongs to genderist and which ones belongs to The Hater!

Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Ironic by Alanis Morisette

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures


Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something

And I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
She said, "I think I remember the film,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

2 comments:

genderist said...

The Hater: Breakfast at Tiffany's
genderist: Ironic


Did you get it right?

Arielle said...

Aw I so had it bass-ackwards. Mine was Breakfast at Tiffany's too. But I loved both songs.