Tuesday, March 20, 2007

we are nerds

You Passed 8th Grade US History

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!

We're really proud. We're so proud that we don't mind telling you that we worked together to pass the test. We took an IQ test earlier, which determined that I'm actually smarter than The Hater, but not by much. Tonight our genius is showing, and we're both amused.

The meeting with the design people went well. We decided to go with green pinstripes with olive ceilings; it should be fancy. We meet again tomorrow to see if we can special order Tennessee orange bricks for the outside of the house. It'll look great with the white trim and the checkerboard driveway.

4 comments:

Kate Mc said...

Ha! I failed. Sort of. I got 50%. Which the blog thingy says is failed. *sigh* But for a Canadian who has no real interest in US history, I think I did ok... :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Outstanding !

Anonymous said...

Ummm. I like design teamwork. I think this sounds good, but how high are those olive ceilings? VolMom

Cynthia said...

I think the checkerboard driveway will work out nicely for you...fun already built in!