Sunday, March 18, 2007

salacious Saturday/ sultry Sunday

The Hater and I have been really busy this weekend. We made several trips to the house and tried to envision things about it. We're pretty sure what bricks we want for the outside, and we've picked out several color choices for the inside, too. Our meeting with the design team will be Tuesday; that's when we'll find out if we can afford all the fancies that we've been considering.

For a short time we're going to enjoy being in the top 3 of the family March Madness bracket. The Hater says we won't be there for long, so we'll enjoy it for a little while.

The big news: my hair has been drastically cut. Imagine a fat Dorothy Hamill and you'd have it, minus the ice skates. The Hater says it looks okay, and I'm sure I'll be used to it soon enough.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That is so awesome you cut your hair! When I chopped my hair off a couple years ago, I freaked out later that night when I noticed how visible my scar was...then realized I didn't notice it until then. That was a day for the books.