Tuesday, March 13, 2007

terrific Tuesday

Tired. I'm not a big fan of springing forward. I feel like it's about three hours later than it's supposed to be. I can tell that I'll be struggling to stay up to going to bed early tonight.

It doesn't make it any easier when there's a sweet kitty curled next to your hip.

Did I mention that I'm hating on the neighbor's dog? I know it's not his fault, so I'm really trying to hate his owners instead. Just a couple of nights ago they left the apartment with their sliding glass door opened, which left doggy on the deck barking at everything for five hours. Five hours. His idiot parents came back at midnight and took him for a walk, at which point he returned to the apartment, barking. It's hard to sleep when the idiot neighbors' dog is nuts. But like I said, I'm trying to keep things in perspective. Idiot doggy isn't to blame; his idiot parents are. Tonight I'm hating them. Maybe I should tape the cat purring and crank up the stereo for the rest of the night...

2 comments:

Arielle said...

I hate the spring forward too, but I love the spring.

And no, my doc says I don't have to do the low iodine thing.

Cynthia said...

Just think, when you are in your house, you won't be able to hear the neighbors dogs, at least while they are inside.