Sunday, December 18, 2005

bounce bounce bounce

My excitement is bouncing off of the walls. Zoloft picks up on it and runs and hides when I bustle through the apartment. I'm chomping at the bit to be home.

Wednesday after I get off of work I'll change clothes and we'll leave for home. We take turns driving, and The Hater has the hard turn. He drives through Arkansas. We'll eat breakfast at either a Cracker Barrell in Memphis or at the Loretto Lynn Ranch restaurant, approximately 65 miles west of Nashville. It boasts itself to be Tennessee's 7th largest attraction (which really amuses me).
We'll drive in to The Hater's family in Sweetwater and recover Thursday morning. THursday evening we'll head to Athens and visit with his Dad's family. Friday we'll go visit with grandparents, and Friday evening we'll have a big family meal at his Mom's house. Saturday morning his grandmother is making breakfast and we'll have Christmas with his Mom's family.
We'll travel westward to LBG and have the Peanut party Saturday night. Sunday morning will be Christmas morning breakfast and church, then festivities with my family. Monday we'll leave lunchish to drive back to Uglyhoma.
It's going to be a busy trip, but I'm really excited. Supremely excited. Bouncing off of the walls excited. Is it Wednesday yet?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So happy you get to enjoy your soon-to-be very, merry holiday! :)