Wednesday, October 05, 2005

the good, the bad, the ugly

The Good:

One of my patients came back and thanked me today. It made me feel like my work really helps people. It was a good, fulfilling day.

The Bad:

Zoloft is without her hairball cat treats. We've tried a few other treats, but she's holding out for the ones she likes. We're just waiting to see when she starts hacking-

The Ugly:

Tomorrow I have to go work at the bad office. I'm getting tired of being pulled to work over there. My contract said "occasional" floating would be required, but I don't consider occasional to be weekly. Semantics, people. Say what you mean.

This supremely gags me.

1 comment:

genderist said...

You're right, SL. I deleted your posts without any comment. Here's your comment: As the administrator of this dinky blog I reserve the right to delete anything I want. Things I will delete will include comments with questionable content or language. Consider this your warning.