Friday, October 21, 2005

amusing randomness

The Hater is playing cowboy this weekend. He should be back soon. I hope the red state doesn't rub-off on him too much before he gets back. He might convert; we just can't have that. I worked too hard to change him the first time.

Speaking of politics and the need for a segway, for something amusing to democrats, click here. For something amusing to republicans, click here. If you're not amused; you're not alone.

Meanwhile, in Uglyhoma, I'm excited and nervous about the big game this weekend! I guess I didn't read the schedule on the refrigerator very well because I was thinking it would be a Vol home game. Boy, it changes everything to know we'll be playing in the armpit of Alabama. I love football season. Go, team, go-

1 comment:

bad-journalist.blogspot.com said...

Loved the website links.

Republicans should definitely be amused.