Thursday, March 30, 2006

the list

The Hater and I staretd a big list last night -- groceries to buy, things to do. We made a trip to Target for groceries, but will probably make another this weekend for the more perishable foods. This is all so very exciting.

We bought a couple of powerball tickets because we figured our luck couldn't get any worse. This morning we found that we not only didn't win, we had none of the numbers.

So I guess we learned that the universe has a dry sense of humor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often do the Target grocery thing too even though I know their prices are higher than real grocery stores. But if you're already in a Target for non-food items then it just makes sense to skip a few aisles over and grab what you need. Hey, time = money!

Kate Mc said...

Hey you -

Just got back from a mostly internet-free week in Ireland, so I missed your news. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I anxiously await your return to blogging. I hope things are going well with all of you.
VolMom