Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pottypalooza Day Three: Naptime Update

Baby is down for her nap in panty #4 for the morning. Hopefully she'll be dry after her nap.

We've had four incidental pee successes and one incidental poo success (or maybe she was holding it until we sat on the potty?). She has asked to sit on the potty twice.

My bottom is seriously sore from sitting on the little stool. I could read stories for three more weeks, but my bottom wouldn't take it.

This morning she was dry for a little over two hours straight. We kept going to sit on the potty, but with no success. I'd been thinking it for a while, but I finally said out loud to The Hater, "Wow. She's not gone this long before." Then within five minutes she showed us and I ran her to the bathroom while The Hater cleaned up the puddles.

She's not catching on to the pee-signals yet, but we continue to persevere, even though it's not the word of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will happen, in it's own time it will come to pass. What we gotta do is keeping on keeping on.