Wednesday, February 28, 2007

meeting

It's both very exciting and very boring right now, but I've just been continuing my usual meetings and things for now. Hospital orientation officially begins next week, so the rest of this week I'll just be following people and trying to look like I know what's going on.

I went to another Sweet Adeline meeting last night and had a great time. Unfortunately I've been calculating the expense of joining and fees, and I'm thinking it's going to be too much money to spend for a hobby. So my eyes are open for other options for now.

The Hater and I are excited about the weekend. We're planning some plans and look forward to being together (no work stuff this weekend!!). For now we just have a few plans, but I'm sure by Friday we'll have the weekend planned to the hilt (with sufficient time allocated for laundry, of course).

Other than that, we still strive to spoil the cat. She's been especially goofy the last couple of days. If only we could all live such a privileged life.

2 comments:

Arielle said...

I love how you are planning some plans. That is too cute!
I have to do laundry too. I have to go to the laundromat around working second shift on Saturday and first shift on Sunday. Alas my new washer and dryer will not be delivered until next Friday, but you can be sure I will blog about not missing the laundromat. Enjoy your laundry. :)

Molly Jane said...

James,
I am so happy and excited for your for your new job adventure. I hope that days 3-5 were equally as exciting as days 1-2. I know new employee orientation can be a bit boring, next week brings even more adventure as you begin the difficult art of "figuring out your co-workers." I wish you the best on an awesome weekend ahead. Are you going to see Zodiac?