Thursday, January 05, 2006

insight

The Hater says I should write a post about the TN Titans getting the #3 draft pick. Although I like to watch football games, watching the draft is about the most boring thing in the world for me, next to baseball. So this is paragraph is for him.

Meanwhile, I got a random call at work today. It was a lady who manages a chemotherapy clinic downtown -- a different company -- calling to offer me a job. It was exciting and odd all at the same time. This call while my boss was standing behind me, the caller said, "Is you boss standing behind you?" Well, that's about right, I said. She gave me her pager number and said she was very interested in me getting back in touch with her to interview for their full-time position. How exciting -- to be wanted!

I wish I could share these vibes with some friends of mine. They need nibbles worse than me.

I'm tired; that's the end of my story.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Isn't that almost the greatest feeling in the world -- having a job recruit YOU??

Wish that would happen to ME sometimes. ;)