Wednesday, January 04, 2006

boobies

Now that I have your attention...

If you'll let your eyes wander to the Starboard side of this blog, you'll notice a new link. I was wandering around other blogs last night when I came across it -- and I'm so very impressed.


You can click the above picture for a direct link to the Boobie-Thon webpage. Once there you can see how a couple of people easily amused can raise thousands of dollars for breast cancer research.

Go ahead and start planning your pose for this year. I dare you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I saw this link awhile back when I stumbled onto someone's blog on BlogExplosion. I admit, I never quite fitured out how it worked...or maybe I just had a hard time believing how WELL it worked.

But hey, whatever they have to do to raise money, I'm all for it!