Sunday, January 29, 2006

drowsy ramblings

I'm sleepy, and I'm in that special place where my body is somewhat numb and my eyelids weigh at least three tons. It's a tard place to be.

Tonight's coloquial verb conjugation lessons:

swim, swam, drowned

tired, tireder, tard

Tomorrow we conjugate linking verbs and practice keeping eyelids open with toothpicks.


nicole said...

That's an EXTREMELY hard place to be when you know you've got hours till you actually can actually go to bed!

By the way, "tard" is hysterical. I wish you'd been my English teacher.

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I slept for two hours yesterday and then turned around and went to bed at 9:30p.m. however, I heard about an amazing new board game and I am looking forward to pulling the shiraze out one more time just to play this game...