Friday, August 11, 2006

stolen meme

It was so fun I had to steal it...

WELCOME TO THE PANTY MEME

Here’s how it works:

1. Copy the entire text and post in your blog. (Reminder: do not copy photos.)
2. Add your name and link to the “Panty Meme Participants” list below.
3. Post a picture of panties. It’s fun if you post your own photo, though you don’t have to.
4. Tag two people and change out the names below.


Panty Meme Participants:

Kelly

Team Gingerbread

Maritza

Shirley

Nicole

genderist

Tag, you’re it!

1. Angry Dissenter -- because I know he can come up with something that's only slightly wrong.

2. Uniquivocal_Prowess -- because underwear is too much fun when you're slightly tipsy.

3. any other random wanderers who want to claim a tag

Oh, and here is my pantalooned contribution:


You've got to remember
and still love
those Underoos!
I had a pair of the Supergirl underoos.

They gave me
secret powers.


3 comments:

Maritza said...

I wanted Underoos so bad when I was a kid! Thanks for participating!

Nicole said...

I wanted Underoos too but my mother refused to pay what she thought were astronomical prices for girl undies. She so wasn't fun.

genderist said...

I should clarify they were a gift...