Tuesday, August 22, 2006

the artist within

If you have a couple of minutes to kill, this site will ultimately drag the little artist inside of you out kicking and screaming. (Click your mouse to change colors.) I thought it was fun.

Meanwhile, this is the thing I pieced out of the lids of lots of different IV medications. I'm going to take it to to work today to put up somewhere in the treatment room.



This is what I like to call "the slightly dangerous (where is the fire extinguisher) melty oven project". One of our friends is going to claim it when he gets an apartment next month. He likes it because he's a Notre Dame fan and there's green and yellow on top; he's got nothing else for his walls, and it's bound to be a conversation starter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really, really like that top one. The colors and pattern are awesome!