We need to win the lottery. I'm not talking about last week when we won $20, although that was nice... We need to win the multi-million-mamma-jamma powerball lottery.
Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you that we're broke and eat only ramen noodles three meals a day. I'm not even going to put a PayPal link on this page and beg for donations to the genderist fund. I'm not going to ask you to play a dollar on even numbers for me at Vegas and let it ride until it gets so large that you need a grocery buggy to cash in the chips...
We'd prefer to take home at least $1Million (after taxes), but The Hater says if we're wishing, we might as well wish for the $300Million that's not been claimed yet. I'm not sure what we'd do with that much money, but I'm sure we could come up with something.
Here are some ideas:
- Pay off all debt.
- Invest money wisely so that we can live off of the interest.
- I'm going to get a new vehicle to drive - preferably one with a radio and AC. We'll keep Harrison for dirt-hauling and trips to town.
- We're moving Eastward, back to TN, probably somewhere around Nashville.
- Build house, but not a crazy HGTV-type mansion. Something both affordable and liveable. This will include some new furniture -- the blue couch can live in the bonus room.
- Become a baby-making machine. Put back for their college fund.
- The Hater says he might start "some business", but he doesn't know which one yet.
- Tithing, Charity, Family, etc.
Those are our starter ideas on how to spend the money that we don't have yet...
We figure that we've been okay people, okay enough to hit the karma jackpot. We'll even pay it forward...
So if you don't see a post from me on Thursday, we might be looking for lots or looking at house plans. I'll keep you updated as the future progresses.