Thursday, November 17, 2005

Festivus

My friends, the holiday season quickly approaches. It's time for wassail and parties, rememberance and munchies, and good times to be had by all.

Imagine, if you will, that you could choose any one thing to recieve this year. What do you want to be inside the box?

Comment below!











(And two points to you if you recognized Festivus as George's family holiday on Seinfeld. Two more points if you've ever had a famiy Airing of Grievences.)

Like that box above? I borrowed the picture from here. Maybe you should have chosen *it* for what you really wanted!

5 comments:

Vol Abroad said...

I want an Ipod thingy

Anonymous said...

I want home. And I want to get there without my car breaking down.

Anonymous said...

a Festivus...for the rest of us!

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I want you and the Hater to stay in Uglyhoma.

Carol said...

Lets see...I don't know the traditional colors for celebrating Festivus, so I'll fall back on the traditional Christmas colors. So that means...

Rubies and Emeralds!!