Tuesday, November 21, 2006

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Friday night after the Dorks went back to their hotel, The Hater and Sister and Little Brother and I stayed up far too late partaking of the fruit of the vine and playing Circle of Death.

Typically I'm not really bad at that game. But The Hater was in a picking-on mood and when he drew a category card, he chose 'rap songs', knowing that was the weakness to my musical repoitoire.

I survived about four rounds before I lost. But before that, Sister was all into this milkshake song. We referenced it about a gazillion times Saturday during the Kodak moments.

And this morning I only mention it because it's still stuck in my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can teach you but I'd have to charge!
If you have seen the very end of Dodgeball, you may not like this song anymore. :)

genderist said...

You went there. That's the line The Hater keeps saying...

Dodgeball was a great movie. Lance stole the show.