Tuesday, November 07, 2006

go vote go vote go vote

Voting is at the top of my list of things to do today.

I don't particularly want to go to work, but we need the paycheck... so The Hater and I are going our separate ways to work this morning, despite our greater desires to stay home and play with the cat and work on the collages and sleep.

I'm exhausted. If I'm able to leave work and go across the street to get my lab drawn, I'm going to do it. It's earlier than he said, but I don't know any reasons why I should really have to wait another week to get them drawn. It's time for my synthroid to be increased.

At work I'm doing different duties this week. It's not particularly hard, it's just different. And every time I cover for this nurse it always feels like Easter because I'm always hunting for something.

We plan on hitting the polls after I get off of work.

No comments: