Monday, September 11, 2006

Marvelous Monday

Today is a big day. We remember. In the midst of our own drama, we do remeber the families of everyone touched by the 9/11 tragedy.

My Monday morning post has a hint of whine this time because I'm just tired. On top of that, I have to be at work in time to get some things done before a meeting set to start at 7:30 am. Crazy early for a Monday. Bleh. We must be in trouble; why else would they want us there that early?

I am somewhat looking forward to leaving work for a while today, even if it's just to go get a test dose and lab drawn. It'll be like a mini-vacation in the middle of the day. I'm going to take a book with me, but I'd rather just take a nap in the middle of the office. We'll see how that works out.

The Hater and I are just trying to stay the course. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely never forget. :(

It seems that everyone is rather fatigued today (though you're exhausted for obvious reasons). It was very gray out here which, combined with the fact that it's a Monday AND it's 9/11, made everyone rather sad and somber.

Hope your Monday ends on a much more cheerful note.

Anonymous said...

I hope your afternoon session went well, whatever that is. We're pulling for you in every way we can. Take care. VolMom