Saturday, September 03, 2005

Touchdown Tennessee!

The Hater and I enjoied watching the UT football game this afternoon. I'd missed seeing the sea of orange that is Neyland Stadium. We thought it was a good first game, with typical first-game-of-the-season-type goofs. We should be ready for Florida, when the time comes.

Meanwhile, it's a sad day for OU fans. It was a choker. They lost 17-10 to an unranked TCU, which makes me wonder how they could have been ranked seventh before the game. We toggled between the games and were tickled with the results on both channels. Have I mentioned that we default to cheer for the team playing against Uglyhoma?

I'm missing a family reunion in the LBG. They rented a big big-screen to watch the UT game in the garage. They'll be having a good time until late in the evening.

No comments: