Friday, September 09, 2005

the sauna

The Hater is gone for the weekend, so it's me and the cat the hold down the fort.

And I come home this evening to find that our air conditioner is running, but not blowing air that is actually cool. The thermostat says that it's between 85-90 degrees in the apartment. So I've called the apartment complex maintenance number. It said that they would page them and be in touch in a little while after they get the message.

And I'm a sweaty mess... ready to get their call.

It's really good The Hater isn't here. He'd be angry.

I should probably turn off the computer so it doesn't get hotter in here. Bleh.

Oh! The phone call!!

They'll be here first thing in the morning. So I guess the cat and I will sweat until then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack. Meant to call tonight. Sorry the apartment is all hot and sucky. Call your apartment manager- Not having air conditioning in that kind of heat could be a life safety issue. Use the words "constructive eviction" when explaining your situation and see if they don't start paying attention.