Wednesday, September 28, 2005

b-o-l-o-g-n-a

The Hater is away to another work trip. This time he is in the City of Lies and Deception. He wore his fancy sandals, so I'm hoping it doesn't rain on him while he's there. Then he'd be wading in lies, which is the last thing I want him to drag back here.

I stopped by Pet Smart after work to pick Zoloft up some special hairball-control cat food. As usual, I couldn't help but to tease the cats up for adoption. This time I waved my sunglasses at their windows. Most of them went nuts trying to get it. Idunno which of us -- me or the cats-- had more fun. I've come home to find the most sweet adopted cat waiting on me.

She's brilliant, you know.

Since The Hater's gone, she'll sleep on his side of the bed. This probably means that she won't wake me up during the night, but she might do it anyway to remind me that she's there. She does that sometimes.

There's not much better than falling asleep with a kitty curled around your hand.

What a precious guard-kitty.

No comments: