Sunday, June 25, 2006

new job

I'm a professional sleeper.

Well, excpet that it doesn't pay, and there are no benefits, and it's not actually a job. But if it could be a job, it would be mine. I've been in extreme training this weekend for professional sleeper.

Friday night I started out with a modest 14 hours.

Saturday night I slept for another 16 hours.

Oh, sweet, sweet weekend, when I can recover from my week... The Hater does not support my professional sleeping habits. He says if I go to sleep now that he'll worry about me.

So maybe I'll wait a couple of more hours. He says afternoon is too eary to go to sleep.

Post Script: The novella post is finished and posted about three posts down.

3 comments:

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I support any habit that encourages more shut eye, time in pajamas, time not having to venture out into the real world. Carry on, Sleeping Beauty!

genderist said...

Hey, just got your phone message!! (from yesterday) I was sleeping when you called... :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, dude, we could be colleagues! The difference being that you actually have a justified reason for sleeping so long and I don't.

But I loooooove sleep. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!