Thursday, April 14, 2011

say cheese

My friend got a new fancy camera for her birthday. We went to play after we left work. If she thought I was just taking pretend shots of the store she's crazy.

According to the 10-day forecast maybe one day next week we'll get rain. Looks like we have a 30% chance a week from today. We're really hurting for rain. I wish it wouldn't come by the pounding bucket when we finally get some, but I suppose that beggars can't be choosers.

I'm so excited that tomorrow is Friday I can hardly stand it. Bring on the weekend!


Molly said...

Great picture!

bill said...

Good composition of friend using her good camera. It does appear to be one of the good Canons. I miss using a camera. You know, I think Friday is engrained in our physic. Why do I think this? Because you do, others do, all of us do. Friday is the last day of work meaning we have a weekend to do something else. Engrained because I still look forward to Fridays for the same reason and other family and friends are also off work, I think this even though I'm retired. Good picture.