Thursday, April 14, 2011

say cheese


My friend got a new fancy camera for her birthday. We went to play after we left work. If she thought I was just taking pretend shots of the store she's crazy.

According to the 10-day forecast maybe one day next week we'll get rain. Looks like we have a 30% chance a week from today. We're really hurting for rain. I wish it wouldn't come by the pounding bucket when we finally get some, but I suppose that beggars can't be choosers.

I'm so excited that tomorrow is Friday I can hardly stand it. Bring on the weekend!


2 comments:

Molly said...

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Good composition of friend using her good camera. It does appear to be one of the good Canons. I miss using a camera. You know, I think Friday is engrained in our physic. Why do I think this? Because you do, others do, all of us do. Friday is the last day of work meaning we have a weekend to do something else. Engrained because I still look forward to Fridays for the same reason and other family and friends are also off work, I think this even though I'm retired. Good picture.