Sunday, March 14, 2010

party pooper



We had an early birthday party for baby while the Dorks were here. I made heart-shaped chocolate cupcakes in silicone sleeves with pink frosting and sprinkles. They were moist and yummy, although didn't come out of the sleeves without a fork. Baby appropriately smashed cake and frosting all over herself and The Hater and myself. It was fun and she won herself an afternoon bath.

After we lotioned and changed clothes I wanted to get a few pictures of her and the dorks wearing their party hats. Mom was initially holding her, but Dad took her as I grabbed the camera. As they put on their hats and adjusted, Dad said, "I think someone smells like poopy." Mom looked over and started laughing. Not only had she poopy'd, but she'd errupted poopy all overherself and him.

I held her out under her armpits and took her to change again. Mom came with me to help. We both were crying because we were laughing so hard. Dad went directly to the bathroom to wash up and douce himself with astringent.

It's been a birthday party to remember and a very memorable visit.

6 comments:

Marian Parkes said...

This really is an eventful poopy story!

Tell the Dorks hey!

1a

Johaun Trimbleson said...

AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed that! Too funny :)
~Sister~

genderist said...

Hey Marian - I tried to email you the poopy pictures, but it came back to me. Has your addy changed?

Marian Parkes said...

Nope. Same address. Try it again or you can send to my gmail. I'll email you with the address.

Cynthia said...

It's my party and I'll poop if I want to!