Friday, April 30, 2010

Thunder Up

I know The Hater and I have been too consumed with baby to talk about OKC's NBA basketball team and how much they rock. It's really a shame because they are playing very well this season; we've been pleased with them.

If you'd told us at the beginning of the season that we'd be playing game 6 of the playoffs we'd have likely thanked you for your optimism, but thought that you were a crazy person.

I've warmed up to the name "Thunder", but still despise the logo. The Hater likes Rumble, the mascot, but is weirded out by his bangs. Regardless of our trivial hang-ups, we're pumped for tonight and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so I've answered my own question. It is Oklahoma and you are talking about the professional basketball team. I'm glad you did well.