Saturday, January 03, 2009

happy 2009

The only thing we've resolved so far is that we're not leaving the house today.  We're having leftovers for lunch and a leftover combo-switcho for supper.  Should be super fancy...  we'll be spending the evening cheering on our buddy, Peyton.

In the interim my plan is to do as little as possible.

I went to work on the 1st to put some time in on a end-of-the-year-inventory-type-project that turned out to be as gaggy and painful as I thought it would be.  It was 4 hours of awful...  but it's 99.6% done now, and I'm glad for that.  Unfortunately, all the counting and organizing really put a bad taste in my mouth, and although I had been motivated to work on the nursery stuff and get onesies separated by sizes into drawers, now the idea of counting anything really makes me want to throw up and eat my own vomit.

So I'm going to not work on baby stuff today; most likely I won't do it tomorrow either.  This isn't a sign for things to come in 2009.  It's a much-needed reprieve.  

1 comment:

Kate Mc said...

Throw up _and_ eat your own vomit? Wow. That's some hardcore revulsion. :)

Happy New Year!