Sunday, September 14, 2008

hunting wabbits

It's been another lazy, quiet weekend.  It's been wonderful.

The Hater is out of town again.  He'll be back either crazy late tonight or tomorrow afternoon, depending on how things go.  I hope things go well.  The one really great thing about him being out of town is that we'll make every effort for the next weekend to be quiet and uncomplicated, too.  

The church had a program yesterday to bless the pets.  I wanted to take Zoloft so bad I could hardly stand it.  We tried taking her out in the back yard one day last week, just to see how she did... needless to say, it didn't go well.  So we had a homemade blessing at home yesterday.  She must have sensed that she was really getting off easy because she was extra attentive and sweet.  The poor girl just can't help it that she suffers from crippling feline social anxiety disorder.

Sister mailed me some new scrubs that were too big for her.  They're still a little too big for me, but they're way more comfortable than the ones I had been wearing.  So I'm tickled about them.  And they're different colors from my current stash, which is exciting.  My Sister is the greatest in all the land.

I'm trying to stay awake long enough to eat lunch and finish laundry.  My big afternoon plans consist of reading for pleasure and taking a needed nap.

Why can't every day be the weekend?

1 comment:

Cerulean Bill said...

It is when you're retired. Well, pretty much.